The Double Dreamer tunnel tent design uses red alloy poles for enhanced strength to weight ratio coupled to our Storm Guard System and wedge-shaped porch to shed wind, giving excellent stability.
Sleeping up to five people it is great for groups and families. The living area is spacious, with large windows and an easy to use zip-in inner. A living room groundsheet is sewn-in for convenience and easy pitching.
HydroTex® 5000 meets the wide spread of demands of outdoor recreation with its combination of durable 75 denier polyester fabric and a 5,000mm waterproof rating plus fire retardant and UV inhibitor treatments. Our uncompromising approach to maintaining standards and pushing boundaries make it a reliable performer in the varying conditions encountered on outdoor trips.
- Flysheet: HydroTex 5000, 75D polyester Taffeta 185T, 150D Oxford polyester, 100% polyester. Fire retardant
- Hydrostatic Head: 5000 mm
- Taping :Taped seams
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
- Inner tent: 68D polyester 185T, 100% polyester, breathable
- Floor: 75D polyester Taffeta 185T PU coated, 100% polyester, 5,000 mm
- Groundsheet: Sewn-in groundsheet, polyethylene 10,000 mm
- Poles: Alloy #6061, T6, 16 mm, anodised
- Pack size: 70 x 38 cm
- Weight: 12.2 kg
- Sleeps: 5 persons
- Usage: The proven, stable tunnel tent design is quick to pitch and versatile making it ideal for larger groups and families.
Wind Test Max 130 km/h Avg 120 km/h
- Unique tough embossed ripstop
- Hydrotex Polyester Flysheet
- Alloy Poles for high strenght to weight ratio
- Rear Ventilation - Large rear vent for extra comfort
- Front Mesh Vents - Two front mesh vents with zip panel protection adds controlled air flow
- Universal inner tent - Provides flexibility in sleeping, storage and living space options
- Black Out inner tent - Gives a dark sleeping area
- Storm Guard System - Adds extra stability by connecting flysheet, pole and guylines
- Mains Cable Access - The flysheet features a zip opening for an electric hook-up cable
- Zip - In inner - Helps keep the inner tent’s seam stress free when in use
- Clip On hooks - For fast, easy and secure attachment of flysheet to poles
- Mosquito net - Small diameter mesh for ventilation and to keep insects out.
- Pole Hub - Enhances inner space and stability
Robens Adventure tents provide spacious and pleasant living space with generous headroom. Each model in this range is perfect for families with older children or groups of friends, and offers a comfortable base at an attractive price for outdoor adventures and holidays. All tents use zip-in inners that are faster to pitch than rings and toggles.
New for 2017 is the latest tough embossed HydroTex® 5000 polyester fabric in a single colour and the use of alloy poles throughout the range to enhance the strength to weight ratio. These poles are coloured red where visible. Cabin models feature a new door design with two-way zip for ventilation. The Chalet tents now feature a full sewn-in groundsheet and the Midnight and Double Dreamer tents have a sewn-in groundsheet for the living area. The new Shade Grabber canopy creates additional sheltered living space and features protective sides for extra protection from wind and rain.