Zempire EVO TL Air Ultimate Tent Package Deal
This kit includes:
- EVO TL Air Tent 2020
- EVO TL Air Carpet
- EVO TL Air Groundsheet
- 3 Year Instant Replacement Warranty (FREE)
- Zempire Twin Speedy Bed
- Zempire Lowstow Cupboard
- Zempire Kitpac Standard Table
Please Note: This kit comes with a Free 3 Year Instant Replacement Warranty, this comes only with UK orders, any orders outside the UK will have everything except the warranty.
An open-plan design with multiple ventilation points, the EVO series is ideal for family camping in the heat of the summer period. NEW SEROLINK™ beam technology makes for a small pack size and a tough 150D fly fabric ensures the EVO series is built to last. Our ultimate combination of durability and portability.
- Sleeps (COMFORT) : 4 People
- Sleeps (MAXIMUM) : 5 People
- Fly Material : 150D, Poly Oxford
- Floor : 140gsm PE (10,000mm)
- Fabric Treatment : Fire Retardent, UV Treatment
- UV Rating : SPF 50+
- Waterhead Rating : 6,000mm
- Pole Material : Inflatable Tubes
- Peak Height : 2.15m
- Sleeping Area : 7.5m²
- Living Area : 10.1m²
- Awning Area : 5.7m²
- Internal Floor Area : 18.5m²
- Weight : 27.8kg
- Product Code : ZE-0197002
- Waterproof Fabric (6,000mm Waterhead Rating)
- Multiple Ventilation Points for Greater Airflow
- Large Mesh Windoes Reduces Heat Build Up
- Large Internal Living Space
- Side Access Door
- Gusseted Read Window
- Extended Front Awning
- Angled Poles for Better Headroom
- New SeroLink Air Frame System Technology
- Tinted Windows Provide Privacy and Lets in Light During Poor Weather
SEROLINK Air Frame System
Zempire's SEROLINK™ Air Frame System is constructed with multiple angles which creates greater rigidity and ensures the frame holds it shape in windy conditions. The new attachment system connects the tent fly directly to the beam, whilst still offering flexibility and movement. Beams are easier to replace and the removal of outer sleeve material reduces bulk and weight allowing the tent to pack down smaller easier to carry.
- Improved Stability - Multiple angles along the beam creates tighter rigidity ensuring the frame holds its shape.
- Replaceable Beam - The airframe is toggled directly to the fly sheet making removal and replacement quick and hassle free.
- Enhanced Flexibility - New attachment system connects the tent fly directly to the beam, allowing the airframe and tent to move as one.
- Better Portability - Removing outer sleeve material reduces bulk and weight creating a smaller pack size and less to carry.
- Spacious Design - The new angled airframe shape provides a spacious feel to all EVO models.