Ultimate on-road / in-gym barefoot performance shoe. Three years in our heads, careful optimisation on the plantar pressure plate, and months of road testing. Pure fit, flex and feel add up to pure barefoot. A hex-mesh lamination upper works seamlessly with your foot for the very latest in barefoot performance footwear.
• Upper Material: Breathable Mesh
• Upper Description: EVA cage with thin mesh for maximum breathability, lycra lining
• Collar/Panel/ Lining: Dri-Lex Performance lining with lycra: Lightweight, performance lining for moisture wicking and superior comfort.
• Sole Unit: V - ROAD
• Sole Thickness: 3mm
• Sole Description: V Road: Hexagonal two tone ultimate barefoot sole. Tuned for the road and treadmill this flexible, soft and wet/dry slip resistant sole lets your foot do its thing with pure sensory clarity.
• Closure/Lacing: Lace-up System: Fasten securely with simple tie-up lace.
• Weight (grams): 200
About Barefoot Shoes
With 200,000 nerve endings, 33 major muscles, 28 bones, 19 ligaments; the human foot is a biomechanical masterpiece.
In the last 40 years we have been led by a common misconception that cushioned, padded sneakers are better. Despite all the developments in sports shoe technology, an estimated 79 percent of people give up running because of injury – a movement that should come naturally.
However, unless you were brought up in an unshod, chair-free environment you are likely to be lacking in certain physiological qualities and biomotor skills for running. Barefoot running is a skill that has to be learnt. The modern human being is generally disconnected with nature so we need to relearn how to run.
No heel, no midsole, no arch support, no gimmicks! VIVOBAREFOOT helps encourages us to move as million years of evolution intended - barefoot.
Camping World proactively monitor prices from both our national and independent competitors daily, so we don’t expect you to find a better deal elsewhere. But if you do, you can easily submit a price request giving us to opportunity to better their offering.