Terra Nova Unipod Trekking Pole
Lightweight, easy to adjust trekking pole designed with camera mount in the top of the handle for photographers.
The Unipod trekking pole is a lightweight, adjustable pole designed for photographers and houses a camera mount in the top of the handle. Terra Nova trekking poles are designed to be as light as possible and use 7075 aluminium alloy (because of its strength-to-weight ratio) to achieve this. Their low weight means you have more energy available to enjoy your chosen activity. The 3 section Unipod pole is easy to adjust - even when wearing gloves thanks to the clip lock system which holds the sections firmly in place when closed. The clips can be quickly opened allowing the pole to be adjusted with minimum fuss. The long, comfortable EVA handle provides extra grip on steep slopes and has a soft wrist strap for added security. Comes with a removable trekking basket and protective rubber ferrule for the tungsten tip.
- Packed Weight: 310 gramsKg (683lb 7oz)
- 3 section pole with clip locks enabling easy adjustment
- Top of handle unscrews to reveal a camera mount
- Made with 7075 aluminium alloy
- Lightweight and comfortable EVA handle and soft wrist strap
- Removable trekking basket
- Tungsten tip with protective rubber ferrule
- Maximum Adjustable Length 160cm
- Packed Length 66cm
This product is guaranteed to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from purchase.