Terra Nova Laser Competition 1 Man Tent - Award Winning
The modern day classic single person tent, with multiple Best In Test awards. Modified in 2011 (previously the Laser Competition) with a smaller pack size and improved ventilation.
- Sleeps: 1,2
- Season Rating Spec: 3 season backpacking
- Free standing?: No (tent requires guy lines to be pitched)
- Minimum Weight: 0.91Kg (2lb )
- Packed Weight: 0.97Kg (2lb 2oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate): 5 mins
- Number of Porches: 1
- Number of Doors: 1
- Pitch Type: Fly and Inner pitch together
- Packed Size: 40x12cm
- Range: 3 season backpacking
- Flysheet: Si/Si Nylon R/S 5000mm
- Floor: Si/Si Nylon R/S 6000mm
- Poles: 8.55mm DAC Featherlite
- Pegs: 10 x 6g Alloy
- Guylines: 4 x Reflective with Clamcleats
- Compatible with Terra Nova FASTPACK system (fastpack weight: 0.58kg)
This Terra Nova product is guaranteed to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
The modern day classic single person tent, with multiple 'Best In Test' awards in the industry.
Updated in 2011 with a smaller pack size, extra ventilation and 4 additional guy points for increased pitch stability. High quality DAC Featherlite poles are used in the Laser Competition 1 tent, which is also compatible with the Terra Nova FASTPACK system, allowing those who want to trim weight further when conditions permit, to use the flysheet and the fastpack groundsheet which is available separately.
Suitable for 1 person, or two people at a squeeze during mountain marathon events.
Note: Due to the super light nature of the material used in the tents construction we are unable to factory seal the seams, in a conventional method. However they are positioned and sewn in a way that minimises water penetration and it's possible to add further protection yourself, with seam sealer, to fully waterproof the tent. A free black pole cover (tied on) is also supplied with the Laser tents to fully waterproof the main seam, add stability, protect the zip and add extra protection to the most exposed part of the tent to UV damage.