Terra Nova Elite 350 Sleeping Bag
The Elite range of sleeping bags uses 600 fill power duck down to provide superlight performance at affordable prices.
The Elite 350 bag is ideal for spring and summer backpacking trips where weight and pack size need to be minimised. To keep out the draughts, the sleeping bag has been fitted with locking zip sliders to keep the zip in place and prevent it from creeping open during the night.The 3D hood and drawcord closure provide extra warmth and a snug fit. When it is time to get in or out, zip guards prevent the slider snagging and an 'up and over' zip pull makes it easy to zip or unzip the bag from inside or outside.
- Close fitting hood with drawcord closure
- Locking zip sliders
- Up and over zip pulls
- Internal pocket
- Mummy shape design for increased warmth
- Compression stuff sac
- Packed Weight: 920 grams (1lb )
- Temperature Rating: Comfort lower limit 1C 34F Extreme Temp -14C 7F
- Water resistant treatment on outer shell.
- Box wall construction.
- 80/20 600 fill power duck down
This product is guaranteed to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from purchase.