We know that paying for your initial camping setup can be a bit of a wrench when you start so at Camping World we can help you spread the cost over a time period that suits you with our range of finance options. Imagine being able to select your dream tent for only £30 a month!
LIMITED TIME OFFER: - 12 months - 0% Interest (minimum order value £300) 30% Deposit
HOW TO APPLY FOR CAMPING FINANCE:
1. Select the products you wish to finance by putting them in your basket
2. Complete V12's quick online application and wait for the instant decision
3. Once approved* we will deliver your goods just like a regular order with Camping World
*Credit is subject to age and status. You must agree to the lender’s Terms and Conditions and electronically sign the Credit Agreement document before we can release the goods to you.
Subject to availability, the typical products we offer are:
- 4 months - 0% Finance (minimum order value £150) - PAYPAL CREDIT
- 12 months - 0% Interest (minimum order value £300) 30% Deposit - LIMITED TIME ONLY
- 12 months Interest Bearing Credit at 15.9% APR representative
- 24 months Interest Bearing Credit at 15.9% APR representative
- 36 months Interest Bearing Credit at 15.9% APR representative
We require a minimum deposit of 10% on our Interest Free and Interest Bearing products.
Interest Bearing Credit
- This is an interest bearing loan with interest charged at the given APR, there are no additional arrangement fees
- You repay the loan amount and total interest spread equally over the chosen repayment period
- Minimum loan of £250 + 10% deposit (£275) applies
|Package||Goods||Deposit||Loan||APR||Monthly Payment||Total Payable||Cost of Credit|
|Classic Credit 12 Months 15.9%||£500.00||£50.00||£450.00||15.90%||£40.58*||£536.96||£36.96|
|(Min Spend: £250.00)||(10%)|
|Classic Credit 24 Months 15.9%||£500.00||£50.00||£450.00||15.90%||£21.78*||£572.72||£72.72|
|(Min Spend: £250.00)||(10%)|
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||£500.00||£50.00||£450.00||15.90%||£15.57*||£610.52||£110.52|
|(Min Spend: £250.00)||(10%)|
*Final payment may be slightly higher or lower than quoted
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have been a UK resident for 3 years or more
- Be able to make repayments by direct debit
- Be in regular employment* (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment, or in permanent residence with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment
*If you are retired and receive a pension or registered disabled and unable to work, V12 Retail Finance may ask for proof of sufficient income.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
During the loan application process you will be asked for your personal information such as name, 3 year address history, date of birth, email and telephone contact details and employment/income information. If you are accepted you will also need a credit or debit card registered to you at your address on the credit application so that the lender can carry out an electronic identity check.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
With most applications we expect that you will be given an acceptance or decline decision within 10-20 seconds. In some cases the lender may return the decision as ‘referred’. You will then receive an email with further instructions once the underwriters have made a decision. For in store applications you can usually wait in the shop whilst the underwriters review your application. Underwriting hours are between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank holidays), 9am and 6pm on Saturday, and 10am and 5pm on Sunday. If your application is referred outside of these hours then you may have to wait until the next working day for the decision.
For finance orders made online or via mail order we are only able to deliver the goods to the address on your credit agreement (your home address). You will not be able to have the goods shipped to another address or collect the goods from us in person.
RETURNS & CANCELLATION PROCEDURE
If you wish to return the order then please refer to our returns policy. If we accept your return we will contact the lender to cancel the credit agreement. We may not be able to cancel the finance if the return falls outside of our returns period.
DECLINED CREDIT APPLICATIONS
You will be informed of the decision if the lender declines your application, the lender in unable to share the reason for decline with us. Applications are usually declined for reasons such as:
- you do not meet the eligibility criteria (see above);
- adverse credit reference agency information;
- your credit score;
- you are considered to be overcommitted; or
- your existing account performance with other lenders.
The lender will give you the contact details for the credit reference agency used. They will also give you information on how to appeal the decision if you wish to discuss the matter. Please note that the lender is unable to discuss this over the telephone due to Data Protection rules. You should also note that each lender applies its own credit score to applicants so if you have recently been accepted for credit elsewhere this does not necessarily mean that appealing the decision on this basis alone will result in a change of decision.
THE LENDER / LEGAL STUFF
Camping and Leisure World Limited trading as Camping World acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance.
Secure Trust Bank is registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registration number: 204550.
Camping World is registered in England and Wales 4231477. Registered office: The Reeds Road, Frensham, Surrey GU10 3BP. Camping World is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 683821.