We Offer An Industry Leading 12 Month Returns Policy
We understand you may change your mind after purchasng one of our products. That's why we give you ONE YEAR to change your mind.
Simply notify us within 14 days of receipt for a full refund. Items returned after 14 days and within 1 year can be exchanged for anything in stock or exchanged for a gift voucher to spend at any Camping World Outlet.
Terms and Conditions of Returns
- Notify us within 14 days for a refund
- After 14 days items are eligible for exchange or vouchers
- Notifiy us on any fault goods within 30 days of receipt
- You are responsible for returning the item back to us - please notify us before returning any item
- Additional postage charges may be required on an exchange
- Please do not attach labels or tape directly onto retail packaging/boxes
- Items must be unused and returned in original packaging
- The following items cannot be returned for hygiene or safety reasons: underwear, socks, swimwear, sanitory products, toilets, other personal items, helmets or other protective items
- When returning faulty items to us (self-return) you may be able to claim back your return postage costs up to a maximum of £6.00 per parcel. To be eligible to reclaim you will need to contact us by email before returning any item to obtain prior authorisation
- For larger items we may choose to arrange a courier collection from you or send you a free post label by email if appropriate
- For items purchased from our retail stores, including telephone orders, you will need to return the item(s) to the store. You may be able to return these to another Camping World store by prior agreement. Camping World is not responsible for any return postage costs, regardless of reason, for retail purchases
- Please note we are unable to process refunds over the phone for any retail store transactions
In order for us to process your return promptly, please provide as much information as possible.
Use the Returns Form by clicking on the button below and include this along with your returns.
Send your return goods along with the Returns Form to the address below:
Camping World Returns
Hillier Garden Centre
- How long will my return take?
- Store returns
- Returning an item where duty has been paid
- Returning a tent?
If you have any questions, the easiest way to contact us is by email, or if you would like to speak to us you can call the number below:
Telephone: +44 (0)1403 255 458 (between 9am-3pm monday to friday)
Items that are not covered under a manufactures warranty:
Tent poles, shock cord and spring links aren't covered under a manufactures warranty. These are seen as a wear and tear item, much like tires on a car.
A manufactures warranty does not cover customer or storm damage. If your tent/product is used in situations/conditions which exceed ours or the manufactures recommendations this may invalidate your warranty.
All other items sold by Camping World come with a 1 year manufactures warranty.
This does not affect your statutory rights.