We Offer An Industry Leading 12 Month Returns Policy. We understand you may change your mind after purchasng one of our products. That's why we give you ONE YEAR to change your mind.
Simply notify us within 30 days of receipt for a full refund. Items returned after 30 days and within 1 year can be exchanged for anything in stock or exchanged for a gift voucher to spend at any Camping World Outlet.
Faulty Goods: Please notify us* within 30 days of receiving your goods for a full refund, faulty goods returned after 30 days will be eligable for repair or replacement. *See 9 below.
Terms and Conditions of Returns
- Notify us within 30 days for exchange, credit voucher or refund
- After 30 days items are eligible for exchange or credit voucher only
- Notify us on any fault goods within 30 days of receipt
- You are responsible for returning the item back to us - please notify us before returning any item
- Additional postage charges may be required on an exchange
- Please do not attach labels or tape directly onto retail packaging/boxes
- Items must be unused and returned in original packaging
- The following items cannot be returned for hygiene or safety reasons: hot tubs and pools, chemical products, leisure batteries, underwear, socks, swimwear, sanitory products, toilets, other personal items, helmets or other protective items
- When returning faulty items to us (self-return) you may be able to claim back your return postage costs up to a maximum of £6.00 per parcel. To be eligible to reclaim you will need to contact us by email before returning any item to obtain prior authorisation
- For larger items we may choose to arrange a courier collection from you or send you a free post label by email if appropriate
- For items purchased from our retail stores, including telephone orders, you will need to return the item(s) to store. You may be able to return these to another Camping World store by prior agreement. Camping World is not responsible for any return postage costs, regardless of reason, for retail purchases
- For international returns you will be responsible for any customs duties, VAT and import charges for non-fault returns. For faulty goods returns and exchanges you must obtain authorisation before returning any items - items must be clearly marked as "RETURNED GOODS-FAILED SALE" or "FAULTY GOODS RETURN" with zero value in order to avoid customs duties and taxes on returned items. Camping World will not be liable for any charges, duties or taxes resulting from unauthorised or incorrectly handled returns and items requiring payment to clear customs may be refused
- Please note we are unable to process refunds over the phone for any retail store transactions
In order for us to process your return promptly, please provide as much information as possible. Use the Returns Form by clicking on the button below and include this along with your returns.Download Returns Form
Send your return goods along with the Returns Form to the address below:
Camping World Returns
How long will my return take? +
How long will my return take?
At Camping World we have a dedicated returns team to ensure all returns are processed quickly and efficiently.
We will do our very best to process your returns within 7 days of receiving them. Larger items needing full inspection such tents, awnings and gas appliances may take longer.
In the case of faulty items we will try to process these as quickly as possible.
Please also be aware that due to the seasonal nature of the outdoor business certain times of year are very busy for returns. We process all returned items in order of receipt and ask for your patience if it takes a little longer during peak periods.
If you have an urgent enquiry please don’t hesitate to contact us:Tel: +44 (0) 1252 316649 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Store Returns +
All items purchased online may be returned free of charge to any Camping World store for forwarding to our returns department.
For many unwanted items stores may be able to offer an immediate credit or exchange, but they cannot process a refund on site.
Tents, larger items and faulty items need full inspection before a return is authorised and stores will not be able to process these immediately.
Items purchased in store must be returned to the store they were purchased from originally.
Returning an item where duty has been paid +
Returning an item where duty has been paid
If you are outside the UK and EU and have paid duty for the order you received and you're returning it to us, you should be able to claim a refund of duties from your local customs authority. To find out how and for any other queries about customs duty please contact your local customs authority.
To ensure there is no further duty to pay please mark your return parcel, 'RETURNED GOODS-FAILED SALE'.
Taking Photographs +
Taking photo's of damaged/faulty items
Camping World & manufacturers require photographic evidence of fault/damage before any warranty action can be taken. An image from a camera phone will usually suffice and once we have received this from you we normally pass photos straight to the manufacturer for them to decide how to proceed with the warranty claim or a hassle free return.
Returning a tent? +
Thinking of returning a tent?
>Under Distance Selling Regulations you have a right as a consumer buying online to inspect the goods you are buying. However, tents can be easily damaged during pitching and striking, so we will only accept returns on unwanted tents if they have been inspected in a clean and dry indoor environment - if you do not have the room to do so, many church and community halls will allow you to use their space. We cannot accept a used or dirty tent back for return.
Due to the size and bulky nature of many tents you may wish to contact us to arrange a convenient collection. This is a chargeable service which starts at £10 per box.
Please note the following
Tent poles, shock cord and spring links are vulnerable to damage and we will generally consider breakages as user damage and not a fault with the tent.
Damage can occur through force being applied incorrectly during the pitching or striking process, and this can cause tearing or ripping to stress points on a tent. Again, we would generally not consider this a fault with the tent.
Lastly, please take care to open your packages and do not use a knife. Many people accidentally cut through their their tent fabric when enthusiastically opening a box and, whilst this is very unfortunate we would not consider this a fault with the tent.
If you have any questions, the easiest way to contact us is by email, or if you would like to speak to us you can call the number below:Tel: +44 (0) 1252 316649 Email: email@example.com (between 9am-3pm monday to friday)
For the express and sole purpose of completing returns, resolving complaints and warranty processing we may need to share basic personal data with our suppliers and courier partners. You may ask us not to share your data, but this may delay and/or effect the resolution we are able to offer.
Items that are not covered under a manufactures warranty:
Tent poles, shock cord and spring links aren't covered under a manufacturer's warranty. These are seen as a wear and tear item, much like tires on a car.
A manufactures warranty does not cover customer or storm damage. If your tent/product is used in situations/conditions which exceed ours or the manufactures recommendations this may invalidate your warranty.
Inflatable leisure and plastic products such as hot tubs and pools are easily and commonly damaged and most come with repair kits to fix minor damage. Extra repair kits and instructions on how to repair these is widely available. Damaged sustained after delivery is not covered under a manufacturer's warranty.
Items used for commercial purposes, for group activities or otherwise than in accordance with its intended use your warranty may be invalidated.
All other items sold by Camping World come with a 1 year manufactures warranty.
This does not affect your statutory rights.