Kampa Rally 200 Caravan Awning Package Deal 2020
Package Deal Includes -
- 1 x Rally 200 Caravan Awning
- 1 x Rear Upright Pole Set
- 1 x Storm Tie Down Kit
- 1 x Rally 200 Carpet
- 1 x Monsoon Pole
Camping World Package Deals allow you to buy all the essentials together, all at one great price.
The Rally 200 brings all the benefits of the larger Rally awnings but in a more compact package.
The Rally is 250 cm deep and is available in four widths to suit your caravan, 200 cm, 260 cm, 330 cm and 390 cm. Exceptionally light and easy to set up, the Rally has a hybrid frame of high strength steel and Dynaflex, an exceptionally strong flexible pole. The profile of the Rally is more upright than other awnings of this type giving more front headroom and making more use of the available floor space. Each of the front panels can be rolled up and there is a door, with mosquito mesh, in each side panel.
- 'Feel the difference' high quality extra heavy duty 150D Weathershield® material
- Awning front upright poles can be adjusted for uneven ground
- Crystal clear windows - for a great view out
- No-see-um mesh flyscreen - keeps out even the smallest bugs
- 150D Weathershield® mud flap with eyelets
- Sealing bumper pads
- Draught skirt
- Flexible Dynaflex roof poles - as strong as steel
- Internal Adjustable aluminium spreader poles
- Depth: 250 cm
- Available in sizes (cm): 200, 260, 330 and 390
- Fits: Suitable for caravans between the height of 235 - 250 cm.
- Flysheet:150D Weathershield® Heavy Duty 4000 mm F/R UV protected / Taped seams / Crystal clear windows / No-see-um mesh
- Poles: Roof: Flexible Dynaflex - as strong as steel / Legs: Dynasteel with adjustable section / Internal poles: Adjustable Dynalite aluminium
All Rally awnings come with adjustable legs, important in ensuring a good fit between caravan and awning which can be configured with an easy adjusting clamp. The 150D Weathershield fabric is more than a match for the British weather and is available in a contemporary Pearl Grey colour. As with other Kampa lightweight awnings, the Rally has rear bumpers to provide a good seal with the caravan and comes complete with a draught skirt. The Rally has a number of optional extras suitable for it including, an Integrated Windbreak, Inner Tent, Storm Straps, Rear upright Poles, and Monsoon Poles – extra poles to support the roof in really extreme weather.
The Rally 200 brings all the benefits of the larger Rally awnings but in a more compact package. Those caravanners looking for an awning for weekend or touring use will find the Rally 200 quick and easy to set up but don’t be fooled by its compact dimensions - it’s large enough for a small table and a couple of chairs whilst still allowing easy access to the caravan through the side doors.
The Rally 200 – would you want any other compact awning on your caravan?
The Rally 260 can fulfill the needs of the weekend or touring caravanner but could equally suffice for longer holidays as it is quick and easy to set up yet has a really spacious interior, especially as so much of that space is usable. The Rally range extends 250 cm from the caravan, providing so much more room than other lightweight awnings. Setting up couldn’t be easier with only short sections of pole needing to be threaded through sleeves and the steel legs only needing to be clipped into place.
The Rally 330 looks great with its large panoramic front windows. The front panels can be rolled up or, using the optional poles, lifted up to form a canopy. There’s plenty of space inside this new model but it’s no more difficult to set up than its smaller siblings.
The Rally 390 is 250 cm deep and 390 cm wide, perfect for the larger caravan and in many instances an ideal replacement for the traditional caravan awning where ease of set up, weight and storage are taken into consideration. Exceptionally light and easy to set up, the Rally has a hybrid frame of high strength steel and Dynaflex, an exceptionally strong flexible pole.