Bergen 4 Air Pro Tent 2019 from Kampa
After the successful launch of the Bergen 6, 2018 saw the launch of the Bergen 4. If the Bergen 6 is the ultimate six berth tent, the Bergen 4 is by far and away the finest four berth tent. Both tents are particularly spacious in their class and this is emphasised by the impressive headroom. Both feature rear bedrooms. The Bergen 6 having a central master bedroom and the four having two equally divided compartments. The Sleep-Tite system helps prevent too much light penetrating the bedrooms, without making them too dark. The Bergen inner tents can also be fitted with Kampa’s new Pro Wardrobe Pole, ideal for hanging your holiday clothes.
The large living room offers flexibility with two large wall panels that can be used as a door or fully rolled back allowing the entire tent to be opened up. These walls can also be used to create a large living area or front canopy. A unique feature of the Bergen is the tall side pod extension that offers additional “out of sight” storage space with a zipped divider and its own weather protected ventilation. This extension can also be fitted with a Pro Wardrobe Pole.
An optional front canopy is also available to further extend the tent and a new Mesh Vestibule is available to enclose the front of the tent or the canopy on hot sunny days.
Bergen AIR Pro Key Features:
- Extra headroom
- Large inner tents and master centre bedroom on Bergen 6
- Sleep-Tite darkened bedrooms
- Toggle-in groundsheet for front vestibule area
- Side door with canopy and secondary mesh panel Variable roll-to-side front door
- Ventilated side extension
- Zipped windows blinds
- Kampa Climate Control system
- Pro wardrobe pole ready
- Optional front canopy (Depth: 180cm)
- Optional mesh vestibule
- Exterior Height: 225cm
- Pack Size: 80 x 45 x 45cm
- Weight: 29kg
- Material: Weathershield PRO 6000 Hydrostatic Head