Robust travel pack for short trips
- travel pack for short trips
- main compartment, 4 additional pockets and compartments
- extra detachable compression straps
- 40 litres capacity
Every day is an adventure! With 40 litres capacity, the RAILRIDER 40 PACK is the ideal size for short trips. Take it to the forest, the mountains or the big, bad city – this pack is game for anything.
With five pockets and compartments you can stow your gear neatly so it’s easy to find. It also comes with a couple of detachable straps, which you can use to compress the pack if you need to, or attach your camping mat. The SNUGGLE UP back system, with its broad shoulder straps and waist belt, distributes the weight comfortably and evenly.
Like all the packs and bags in our THE FRONTIER series, the RAIDER 40 PACK is inspired by the hobo lifestyle. These North American itinerant workers travelled across the country – often on freight trains – scraping a living from casual jobs. Their luggage had to be tough and was often cleverly designed and customised to suit these travellers’ needs. We have incorporated these ideas into the bags and packs in the series.
- SNUGGLE UP: comfortable back system with wide straps and balanced load distribution
- sternum strap with signal whistle
- large main compartment with separate dirty laundry compartment, 2 zipped front pockets (one with ORGANIZER), zipped inner pocket
- ORGANIZER: small pockets and pouches for small items, key clip
- sturdy carry handle
- side compression straps
- multi-purpose compression/lashing straps
- bucket list and world map for travel inspiration
- ROCKTECH 1200D: very robust, abrasion resistant, cotton-like fabric (water column rating: 2000 mm)