FROM PET BOTTLES TO BEL-SOL CHAIRS
We at bel-sol use a special material for our chairs, so-called RPET material, which is made from recycled PET bottles. This means that bottles no longer end up in the sea or on polluted beaches, but are further processed into fabrics. They are then used for chairs on which you can sit and enjoy nature.
In the diagram below, you can see how the PET bottles are turned into fabric for our chairs.
The bel-sol brand was specially developed for a young and dynamic target group. We looked closely at what young people and families do in their free time and what they need. Our goal was to develop products that fit your lifestyle, i.e. they are light, robust and flexible. That way you can do exactly what you want to do. Whether you are just lying on the beach, hiking or barbecuing in the park, our furniture can be a part of it. They can be quickly assembled and disassembled, fit into any car boot and are of course super light and stable, since the frame is made of aluminium.
In addition, we from Bel-sol want to help society change its way of thinking. We want to move away from the throw-things-away attitude and help develop a consciously sustainable society. We use high-quality materials for our products that last more than just one season. We want you to enjoy our products for a long time, and we want you to enjoy using them.
We hope you enjoy our products!
"Be a brand for aspirational families who have confidence in bel-sol products and believe it is the best choice for their leisure activities. We want to create a brand that is sustainable and takes responsibility for a better environment. To ensure a better future for our children."
WHAT MAKES US STAND OUT?
• We develop products that are tailored to your needs.
• Our products are practical.
• Sustainable solutions are crucial for us.
• You being satisfied is the most important thing for us!
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PRODUCTION FACILITY
• Our goals for the next five years are to make the items we produce even more environmentally friendly.
• We want to emit less CO2, save more energy and water and optimise our work processes in order to work to conserve resources even more.
• We also want to carry on researching and finding new solutions that pollute the environment as little as possible and use even more recycled materials.
• In addition to new solutions for environmentally friendly resources, we want to continue development in the area of "how to manufacture products sustainably".