Out of Stock & Pre Orders
An item is currently out of stock. You may wish to still include it in your order for it to be sent to you as soon as it becomes available. The estimated delivery time is based on how often we source this item and delivery method chosen.
Pre order items are items that can be ordered out of stock for delivery when due. A full payment pre order can be made to reserve your stock of a limited item, or so that you can be the first to receive certain items. An estimated arrival date is given for pre-orders when ordering, but please note this may be subject to change depending on the manufacturer's given delivery dates and factors such as freight shipping conditions (this may mean you receive the item earlier or later than expected - please make sure you give the correct email address so that we can send you tracking details on dispatch of the item).
If for some reason we cannot source the item, we will contact you to say that we have cancelled the order and you will receive a refund. Alternatively you may wish to choose a similar item.
You can cancel a pre order for a full refund at any time before dispatch, although you will forfeit reserved stock on cancellation. Should you wish to order again stock will go to confirmed pre orders first.
If this does not suit, please remove this item from your basket. You may prefer to return to the site at a later date to purchase this item when listed as 'in stock'.
Quick and easy to pitch, the Cedarville 3A, sleeping three in a two-room design ideal for touring, is the most compact tent in the Outwell Air Collection. Its pre-shaped air tubes deliver stability plus ample headroom with its steeper sides optimising internal space. A generous canopy over its D-shaped front door offers extra protection from downpours.
• Vertical front wall with canopy for enhanced interior and exterior living space
• Pre-shaped air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
• Darkened Premier Bedrooms feature versatile 360° Access System
• Rain-safe front canopy protects access against water
• Double zips allow full front opening, backed by full mesh panel for insect-free ventilation options
• Large tinted windows reducing glare and ensuring privacy
• Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
• Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience