Out of Stock & Pre Orders
An item is currently out of stock. You may wish to still include it in your order for it to be sent to you as soon as it becomes available. The estimated delivery time is based on how often we source this item and delivery method chosen.
Pre order items are items that can be ordered out of stock for delivery when due. A full payment pre order can be made to reserve your stock of a limited item, or so that you can be the first to receive certain items. An estimated arrival date is given for pre-orders when ordering, but please note this may be subject to change depending on the manufacturer's given delivery dates and factors such as freight shipping conditions (this may mean you receive the item earlier or later than expected - please make sure you give the correct email address so that we can send you tracking details on dispatch of the item).
If for some reason we cannot source the item, we will contact you to say that we have cancelled the order and you will receive a refund. Alternatively you may wish to choose a similar item.
You can cancel a pre order for a full refund at any time before dispatch, although you will forfeit reserved stock on cancellation. Should you wish to order again stock will go to confirmed pre orders first.
If this does not suit, please remove this item from your basket. You may prefer to return to the site at a later date to purchase this item when listed as 'in stock'.
Sleeping seven in a four-room tunnel tent with three Ambassador Master Bedrooms, the Belleville 7SA offers flexible campsite living with ample room for relaxing. The three-zone design and twin side doors with insect screens make it an ideal base for active campers whilst a steep front and sides maximise usable internal space with large windows for a light-filled interior.
Type of tent: Four room tunnel tent
Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 living room, integrated awning
Flysheet: Outtex® 6000 Pro (100% polyester oxford) with taped seams
Floor: Double-coated waterproof 100% polyethylene
Inner tent: Breathable 100% polyester
Pack size: Tent: 96 x 50 x 50 cm / Tent Front: 82 x 36 x 36 cm
Weight: Tent: 30.1 kg / Tent Front: 11.7 kg
Tubes: Integrated Advanced Air System frame for best performance
• One-Go Inflation Technology and isolation valves for fast pitching through one input valve
• Gothic style air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
• Darkened Ambassador Master Bedrooms with extended depth, full standing height and 360° Access System
• Two additional side door with mesh panel behind for good ventilation and flexible access
• Double zips allow full front opening with varanda setup possibility
• Large tinted windows reducing glare and ensuring privacy
• Entirely waterproof and durable sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
• Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points