The original and still the best...
For the discerning caravanner who demands the finest lightweight awnings we have combined the superlative features of classic and lightweight awnings to produce a hybrid that gives you the best of both worlds. The awning is produced in extra-high quality WeathershieldTM Pro material that looks and feels like a traditional material but has all the benefits of modern technology.
- Coated Weathershield™ fabric
- Awning front upright poles can be adjusted for uneven ground
- NEW - Aluminium front upright poles
- Hybrid aluminium/fibreglass frame with adjustable front upright poles
- Seams hot air taped
- Windows - Crystal Clear for a great view out
- Blinds on all windows
- Zips: Kampa heavy duty no. 10 with weather protection
- Mud flaps - internal with pegging eyelets
- Seal to caravan - bumper pads with optional rear upright poles or Limpet™ Fix System
- Draught skirt - included to keep draughts out from under the caravan
- Roll-up front panels
- Oversized carry bag
- SabreLink™ Ready - easy fitment of SabreLink™ lighting
- Limpet™ Fix System Ready
||75 x 27 cm
||80 x 29 cm
||85 x 30 cm
||80 x 32 cm
We’ve made improvements to the latest models to ensure that the Rally Pro remains the best lightweight awning available. Refreshed for 2020, the Rally Pro now features an aluminium frame, drastically reducing the weight of the awning and preventing corrosion. The front legs remain adjustable to ensure a perfect pitch every time.
The Rally Pro is available in a striking Grey/Charcoal colour combination; this look is complemented by the curtains, for both the front and side windows, that slide on an easy-run track. There’s a Rally Pro awning to suit all caravans and purposes, whether it’s the 200 for a quick weekend away or the 390 for an extended holiday. Whichever size you choose you can be sure that it’s quick and easy to set-up.
Zip-out side panels offer even more flexibility. The side panels are interchangeable, allowing you to change the door positions on your awning and an optional annexe can be zipped into either or both sides. The annexe is also simple to set-up and comes complete with an inner tent. It creates excellent additional accommodation or can be used for extra storage.
Further customisation is available with our range of optional equipment including our organisers and hanging rails that can be attached to our AccessoryTrackTM, pre-fitted to all Rally Pro awnings.
Suitable for caravans with a rail height between 235 - 250 cm
Optional Extras -
Kampa Rally Pro 390 (Poled) Caravan Awning Package Deal
Kampa Rally Pro 390 Roof Lining
Kampa Rear Upright Pole Set
Kampa Storm Tie Down Kit
Kampa Limpet Fix System
Kampa Rally 390 Continental Carpet
Kampa Monsoon Pole Set