Frontier Air Pro 300 Caravan Awning Package Deal 2020
Package Deal Includes:
- Frontier Air Pro 300 Caravan Awning
- Rear Upright Pole Set
- Storm Tie Down Kit
- Exquisite Continental Carpet
- Exquisite Continental Carpet Extension set
- Roof Lining
- Packing Pads
Camping World Package Deals allow you to buy all the essentials together, all at one great price.
The ultimate inflatable awning and our flagship model freshly updated for the 2020 season. If it’s space that you require then the Frontier will meet all your requirements as it’s one of the largest awnings available. The Frontier 400 is eight metres wide yet it only needs a caravan with a horizontal awning rail of just over four metres. The Frontier 300 is seven metres wide yet it only needs a horizontal rail of just over three metres. The maximum depth of both sizes is an impressive three metres.
- Double coated Weathershield™ Pro fabric
- TPU AirFrame with one-point inflation
- NEW - Dual-Pitch Roof System
- Seams hot air taped
- Windows - Crystal Clear for a great view out
- Curtains on all windows
- NEW - Large flyscreen in left-hand side window
- QuickPitch™ webbing straps - stronger and quicker than guylines
- Zips: Kampa heavy duty no. 10 with weather protection
- Mud flaps - internal with pegging eyelets
- Seal to caravan - bumper pads with optional rear upright poles or Limpet™ Fix System
- Draught skirt - included to keep draughts out from under the caravan
- Zip-out side panels
- Roll-to-side front panels
- Skylights in roof
- Oversized carry bag
- AccessoryTrack™ - ready to accept optional equipment
- SabreLink™ Ready - easy fitment of SabreLink™ lighting
- Mesh Panel Ready *NEW for 2020 - The zip-in panels fit behind the front panels and can remain in place
- Limpet™ Fix System Ready
- Complete with our high volume Downdraught pump
- Depth - 300cm
- Available in sizes - 300 & 400
- Fits - Suitable for caravans with a rail height of 235 - 250 cm
- Double Coated Weathershield™ Pro fabric - Our iconic fabric that we use extensively throughout the range has proved itself time and time again. We’ve made improvements to the UV protection and the coatings to make sure that Weathershield™ Pro continues to be market leading.
- Kampa AirFrame - TPU AirFrame with one-point inflation
Kampa Awning Features - Click banner to find out more.
As with all Kampa AIR awnings, the Frontier is inflated through a single inflation point and the front panels can be removed to make it easier to thread the awning onto the caravan. Once set up you can revel in the large open inside space with loads of room for furniture and all your other caravanning paraphernalia.
All the centre panels can be zipped down, veranda style, rolled to the side as a doorway or completely removed. You can zip in mesh panels for those hot days when you want to keep the insects out and for 2020 these can remain in situ behind the front panels. Each of the end extensions has its own front door and a window in the rear panel so, if the extension covers your caravan window, you can still see out into the awning. The rear panels also have zipped access for any lockers behind them.
The awning utilises our Weathershield™ Pro fabric, an iconic fabric that we use extensively throughout our range of awnings as it has proved itself time and time again due to its excellent weatherproofing and durability, whilst remaining light enough for easy set up and handling. We've made improvements to the UV protection and the coatings to make sure that Weathershield™ Pro continues to be market leading.
Another brand NEW innovation from Kampa is our Dual-Pitch Roof System. Awnings with Kampa's Dual-Pitch Roof System have much better interior headroom, making Kampa awnings more spacious and useable than any other inflatable awning on the market. The taut Dual-Pitch roof line is also designed to perform. The pole structure of each roof has been carefully constructed to ensure that wind is deflected and rain water is shed efficiently, helping prevent puddling on the roof and thereby enhancing the performance.
On top of all this, our 2020 models come 'Limpet™ Ready', ready to accept our Limpet™ Fix System - an ingenious method of attaching the side walls to the caravan. Simply attach the Limpet™ through the pre-cut holes in the rear of the awning and fasten to a smooth caravan surface. There are four holes on each side of the awning. Limpets™ come in a pack of eight and extra holes, to suit your caravan, can be made using the Limpet™ Hole Punch.
A unique feature to the Kampa range, the AccessoryTrack™ adds an extra line of beading running on the inside, parallel with the awning beading that connects the awning to the caravan. This allows for accessories, such as an organiser and hanging rail, to be attached to the awning through the use of a specially designed connection by Kampa.
SUITABLE FOR CARAVANS WITH A RAIL HEIGHT OF 235-250CM
||PACK SIZE (cm)
|Frontier AIR Pro 300
||95 x 41 x 41
|Frontier AIR Pro 400
||95 x 47 x 47
|Inner Tents (fits right)
|Sun Wing 300
|Sun Wing 400
NEW Dual-Pitch Roof System - Another brand new innovation from Kampa.
Awnings with Kampa’s Dual-Pitch Roof System have much better interior headroom, making Kampa awnings more spacious and useable than any other inflatable awning on the market.
The taut Dual-Pitch roof line is also designed to perform. The pole structure of each roof has been carefully constructed to ensure that wind is deflected and rain water is shed efficiently, helping prevent puddling on the roof and thereby enhancing the performance.