If you’re looking for an awning that will adapt with your needs, then look no further than the Fiesta AIR Pro.
- the most versatile inflatable awning.
If you’re looking for an awning that will adapt with your needs, then look no further than the Fiesta AIR Pro. This stunning looking awning not only offers flexibility on the way the front and side panels are used, but can also be fitted with exciting options such as the front sun canopy and an annexe.
- Double coated Weathershield™ Pro fabric
- TPU AirFrame with one-point inflation
- Seams hot air taped
- Windows - Crystal Clear for a great view out
- Blinds on all windows
- Large flyscreen in right-hand side window
- Zips: Kampa heavy duty no. 10 with weather protection
- Mud flaps - internal with pegging eyelets
- Seal to caravan - bumper pads with optional rear upright poles or Limpet™ Fix System
- Draught skirt - included to keep draughts out from under the caravan
- Zip-out side panels
- Zip-out front panel
- Roll-to-side front panel
- Oversized carry bag
- AccessoryTrack™ - ready to accept optional equipment
- SabreLink™ Ready - easy fitment of SabreLink™ lighting
- Limpet™ Fix System Ready
- Complete with our high volume Downdraught pump
- Depth - 275cm
- Available in sizes - 280, 350 & 420
- Fits - Suitable for caravans with a rail height of 235 - 250 cm
- Double Coated Weathershield™ Pro fabric - Our iconic fabric that we use extensively throughout the range has proved itself time and time again. We’ve made improvements to the UV protection and the coatings to make sure that Weathershield™ Pro continues to be market leading.
- Kampa AirFrame - TPU AirFrame with one-point inflation
As its name suggests, the Fiesta AIR Pro uses our exclusive Weathershield™ Pro material in combination with our patented inflation system to make one of the most desirable awnings on the market - the Fiesta AIR Pro is one of our bestselling awnings. Available in a range of useful sizes - 280, 350 and 420, there’s bound to be a model that suits your needs and caravan.
Both the front and side panels can be completely zipped out. The side panels can also be replaced with an optional annexe. As with all Kampa awnings, set up is very simple and exceptionally quick, as the Fiesta features the same Single-Point Inflation system as the rest of our inflatable awnings. Both side panels are interchangeable, and one has a large mesh ventilation panel. The optional canopy simply zips onto the front of the awning and is supported with strong aluminium poles. There is a canopy to suit each size.
The awning utilises our Weathershield™ Pro fabric, an iconic fabric that we use extensively throughout our range of awnings as it has proved itself time and time again due to its excellent weatherproofing and durability, whilst remaining light enough for easy set up and handling. We've made improvements to the UV protection and the coatings to make sure that Weathershield™ Pro continues to be market leading.
On top of all this, our 2018 models come 'Limpet™ Ready', ready to accept our Limpet™ Fix System - an ingenious method of attaching the side walls to the caravan. Simply attach the Limpet™ through the pre-cut holes in the rear of the awning and fasten to a smooth caravan surface. There are four holes on each side of the awning. Limpets™ come in a pack of eight and extra holes, to suit your caravan, can be made using the Limpet™ Hole Punch.
A unique feature to the Kampa range, the AccessoryTrack™ adds an extra line of beading running on the inside, parallel with the awning beading that connects the awning to the caravan. This allows for accessories, such as an organiser and hanging rail, to be attached to the awning through the use of a specially designed connection by Kampa.