Kampa Ace Air 400 All Season Caravan Awning Package Deal 2020
Package Deal Includes:
- Ace Air 400 All Season Caravan Awning
- Rear Upright Pole Set
- Exquisite Continental Carpet
- Roof Lining
- Packing Pads
Camping World Package Deals allow you to buy all the essentials together, all at one great price.
If you want a seasonal pitch awning that is just as easy to set up as our other inflatable awnings then this is the awning for you.
- Breathable Weathershield™ Four-Season
- TPU AirFrame with one-point inflation
- NEW - Dual-Pitch Roof System
- Seams sewn with waterproof thread
- Windows - Crystal Clear for a great view out
- Curtains on all windows
- External window blinds
- Flyscreen in side door panels
- NEW - Large flyscreen in right-hand side window
- QuickPitch™ webbing straps - stronger and quicker than guylines
- Zips: Kampa heavy duty no. 10 with weather protection
- Double mud flaps - internal and external with pegging eyelets
- Seal to caravan - bumper pads with optional rear upright poles or Limpet™ Fix System
- Draught skirt - included to keep draughts out from under the caravan
- Zip-out side panels
- Zip-out front panels
- Roll-to-side front panels
- Oversized carry bag
- AccessoryTrack™ - ready to accept optional equipment
- SabreLink™ Ready - easy fitment of SabreLink™ lighting
- Mesh Panel Ready *NEW for 2020 - The zip-in panels fit behind the front panels and can remain in place
- Limpet™ Fix System Ready
- Complete with our high volume Downdraught pump
- Complete with Storm Tie Down Kit
- Depth - 300cm
- Available in sizes - 400
- Fits - Suitable for caravans with a rail height of 235 - 250 cm
- Weathershield™ Four-Season fabric - Tested in the sunniest parts of Australia and the wettest places in Europe to make sure it’s able to cope with extended exposure to the elements. The material is breathable and extremely durable.
- Kampa AirFrame - TPU AirFrame with one-point inflation
Kampa Awning Features - Click banner to find out more.
The All-Season has been designed to be set up for extended periods of time and every component has been selected to cope with extremes of weather. The Four Season fabric has been tested in the hottest, sunniest parts of Australia to ensure that it’s suitable for use in this awning. The All-Season features our latest Dual-Pitch Roof System and double mud wall to ensure that it will stand up to the worst of the weather.
This awning has all the features of our Ace awnings but also comes with an protective canopy, exterior roll back blinds on all windows, a washable base panel and a storm tie down kit as standard.
Another brand NEW innovation from Kampa is our Dual-Pitch Roof System. Awnings with Kampa's Dual-Pitch Roof System have much better interior headroom, making Kampa awnings more spacious and useable than any other inflatable awning on the market. The taut Dual-Pitch roof line is also designed to perform. The pole structure of each roof has been carefully constructed to ensure that wind is deflected and rain water is shed efficiently, helping prevent puddling on the roof and thereby enhancing the performance.
On top of all this, our 2020 models come 'Limpet™ Ready', ready to accept our Limpet™ Fix System - an ingenious method of attaching the side walls to the caravan. Simply attach the Limpet™ through the pre-cut holes in the rear of the awning and fasten to a smooth caravan surface. There are four holes on each side of the awning. Limpets™ come in a pack of eight and extra holes, to suit your caravan, can be made using the Limpet™ Hole Punch.
A unique feature to the Kampa range, the AccessoryTrack™ adds an extra line of beading running on the inside, parallel with the awning beading that connects the awning to the caravan. This allows for accessories, such as an organiser and hanging rail, to be attached to the awning through the use of a specially designed connection by Kampa.
SUITABLE FOR CARAVANS WITH A RAIL HEIGHT OF 235 - 250CM
||PACK SIZE (cm)
|Ace AIR 400 All-Season
||95 x 41 x 41
|All-Season Tall Annexe with Inner Tent