Kampa Brean 5 Air Advantage Package Deal 2019
The Kampa Brean 5 Air Advantage Package Deal includes:
- Kampa Brean 5 Air Advantage Tent
- Kampa Brean 5 Air Carpet
- Kampa Brean 5 Air Footprint
The best value for money inflatable tent available on the market. Great for short or long stays, the Brean is ideal for touring, couples and family use.
- Inflatable – external inflation points
- Weather protected ventilation
- Large Side door with secondary mesh panel
- Large integral aluminium poled front canopy
- Pockets in inner tents
- Inner tent dividers
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- No-see-um secondary mesh panels in side doors
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Cable entry point
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Fleece carpets and footprints available as an optional extra
- Groundsheet for front canopy area
- Optional front canopy (roof depth 150 cm)
- Exterior Height 195 cm
- Dimensions 410 + 80 x 345 cm
- Pack Size 71 x 36 x 36 cm
- Weight 15.8 kg
Thanks to the Kampa® AirFrame, the Brean can be completely set up in just minutes. The built-in front canopy, now with an aluminium pole, creates a wet weather entrance, protecting the front of the tent from inclement weather. Looking at the front, a side entrance can be found on the right hand side panel. This side door can be zipped back to a secondary large mesh panel to allow a breeze through the tent, whilst keeping out those pesky insects! Other ventilation can be found on the left hand side panel above the window, above the front door and at the rear of the tent. All of the ventilation can be closed, with the exclusion of the front vent which is covered by the front canopy.
The Brean features a fully sewn-in groundsheet and the inner tent can be divided by a curtain that can be rolled away if not required. An organiser can be found on the front wall of the inner tent and more personal organiser pockets can be found inside. The combination of the colour scheme on the flysheet and inner tent creates a relatively darkened sleeping area for a better night’s sleep and the windows feature easy to stow blinds that can be tucked away into deep storage pockets when not in use
WeathershieldTM 75D Material Offering a high quality 75D polyester flysheet with a massive 6000mm hydrostatic head. The material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation and is fire retardant.
Reinforced Pegging and Guying Points A well-pitched tent not only looks smart but will also withstand the weather better.
Sewn-in Groundsheet Protects from inclement weather, bugs and other creepy crawlies throughout the entire tent. The tent is manufactured so that the seam between groundsheet and flysheet is protected from the elements.