The new Aero T range of Air Tents from Zempire offer full standing height throughout, large living space, even large porch/wet room areas and above all super fast air pitching.
The ultimate portable family tent. With a great balance between living space and compact pack size the Aero TL is the perfect solution for a couple or small family.With equal living and sleeping areas and vertical side walls the tent is as comfortable during the day as it is at night.The rear sleeping area and be divided in two or be used open plan. The front awning area creates a shaded living area out the front of the tent.A protected side exit creates a great indoor outdoor flow. This space can also be enclosed with the large front awning door that features PVC windows so you can enjoy the view. Every tent includes a removable awning floor to provide complete protection when required.
- Sleeps (Comfort): 4 People (2 bedrooms, 1 Living Room)
- Sleeps (Maximum): 5 People
- Fly Material: 150D, 130T, Poly Oxford
- Floor: 300D Poly Oxford
- Fabric Treatment: Fire Retardant, UV treatment
- UV Rating: SPF 50+
- Waterhead Rating: 5000mm
- Poles: Inflatable Tubes
- Peak Height: 2.3m
- Internal Floor Area: 20.6m2
- Sleeping Area: 8.0m2
- Living Area: 9.4m2
- Awning Area: 4.9m2
- Packed Weight: 29kg
- Packed Size: 75 x 40 x 40cm
- Anchor Fin - Anchor fins tension the tent increasing stability in windy conditions. The fins also provide protection from the rain for lower windows.
- Anti Grit Reversed Zips - Zips that are attached with the teeth facing inwards. This style of zipper is less likely to clog with sand and grit increasing the durability of the zips and therefore the tent.
- Bug Free System - A fully enclosed sleeping pod sits inside a fully enclosed flysheet. This enables you to keep your bedroom closed and free from bugs, while still being able to use the inside living area of the tent. The privacy pods can also be removed during the day, to maximise internal living space and eliminate any chance of pesky bugs entering your sleeping area.
- Alu Guy Tensioners, Blackout Room, 360 Doors,PVC Windows ,Rear Ventilation
- Storage Pockets,Central Living Area ,D Ring Peg Points ,External Inflation Points
- Draft Vents- Vents around the base of the tent that allow fresh cool air in, providing good air circulation and a more comfortable living environment. These vents can also be pegged closed on cooler nights, restricting air circulation and keeping the tent warmer inside.
- Full Front Opening - Full front openings enable the entire front wall of the tent to be zipped away, creating an open living area in the front of your tent.
- Full Head Height, Fully Inflatable Frame ,Fully Seam Sealed ,Heavy Duty PolyOxford Floor
- Hot Tape Seam Sealed - All fly seams are sealed with PU tape, welded on under extremely hot temperatures. This bonding system ensures that sealing tape is truly secure and will stay attached for the life of the tent.
- High / Low Room Ventilation, Internal Doors
- Internal Windows - provide the convenience of closing windows for privacy and warmth, without having to go outside the tent. They also provide more security, as passers by from the outside cannot open them. Many of the internal covers zip closed from bottom to top, allowing you to adjust the amount of airflow inside the tent. All windows use high quality bug proof mesh.
- Lantern Rigging, Power Cord Access, Power Cord Rigging
- Pressure Gauge Included Pressure Release Valve, Pump Included Carry bag Included
Zempire Aero TL Air Tent Carpet
Zempire Aero TL Air Tent Groundsheet
Zempire Aero T Shade
This Tent is also Available as a Package Deal