The six-person Green Castle uses quality materials that reflect its technical heritage.
The two bedrooms sit vis-à-vis with each other over the central living area. Side access is the norm, but one bedroom features rear access to the outer front door. Remove this inner for extra storage and living space, or roll back one inner to create space for socialising. Such versatility is perfect for groups, families and for when outdoor activities demand extra space.
- Flysheet: HydroTex HD, 75D polyester 185T, 100% polyester.
- Fire retardant
- Hydrostatic Head: 5,000 mm
- Taping: Taped seams
- Pitching Way: Flysheet first or as one
- Inner tent: 68D polyester 190T, 100% polyester, breathable
- Floor: 75D polyester Taffeta 210T, 100% polyester, 10,000 mm
- Poles: Alloy #7001, T6, 9.5/11 mm, anodised
- Pack size: 58 x 23 cm
- Max/Min Weight: 8.7/7.1 kg
- Sleeps: 6 persons
- Usage:. A versatile vis-à-vis tent perfect for groups, families and outdoor adventures requiring extra storage and living space
- Wind test: Max 150 km/h / Avg 135 km/h
- Gear Rope Adjustable clothes-line to dry clothes and gear
- Low Vent Airflow System Provides enhanced and easily regulated airflow
- Fast-Foot Cup Pole insert cups for fast and easy pitching
- Guyline Retainer Holds folded guylines securely when packing away
- Packsack Roll-top waterproof packsack for the Trail tents
- Flat pole sleeve Flat sleeves allow easy pole threading, low profile and wind resistance
- Ventilation Large rainproof vents operated from within the tent
- Front Door With double slider zips make for easy access and ventilation
- Adjustable Pegging Points And Loops Adjustable key pegging points with anchor loops for difficult terrain
HydroTex HD Once again we have had a fabric made exclusively for us to address our uncompromising need for a light, strong, durable flysheet material. Seams are fully taped for a durable waterproof seal, the tough 75 denier high density polyester has a polyurethane (PU) coating with a 5,000mm hydrostatic head waterproof rating, and it's fire retardant for safety. This fabric will withstand years of heavy use, no matter how harsh the conditions.
Trail tents are light, practical, full-featured and technical, offering durable shelter for anyone from solo hikers to groups of up to six people. The 15 tents includes seven new and two updated Starlight models alongside a tarp.New models see the introduction of four two-berth tents - the side entry Challenger; the single hoop Edge; the sloping tunnel Endeavour and the Green Spider dome. The tipi-style four berth Green Cone offers outer only or as one pitching options. Groups of up to six people are catered for by the Green Castle vis-à-vis tunnel.
All tents are made from our unique HydroTex HD fabric with alloy poles and pack into a waterproof roll-top carrybag. The high performance and value for money are appreciated by all outdoor adventurers and campers, including for activities like motorbike touring and off-roading.