The Outwell Roswell 5ATC three room inflatable tunnel tent sleeps five in style and comfort using the Power Air Tube System for outstanding performance.
A generous zip-off front canopy over the large front door, supported by sturdy steel poles, enjoys a roll-back option for flexible use. The large living room benefits from an additional side door and full insect mesh to all doors.
- Type of tent: Three room tunnel tent
- Sleeps: 5 people
- Rooms:2 bedrooms, 1 living room
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
- Flysheet: Outtex® Airtech (65% cotton / 35% polyester)
- Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Inner tent: Breathable 100% pongee polyester
- Pack size: 45 x 99 cm
- Weight: 36.8 kg
- Tubes: Power Air Tube System frame for best performance.
- Poles: Steel poles 19 mm, 2 upright steel poles
- Outwell's Air TC Range - Find out more >>
- Power Air Tube System offers durable individual air tube technology, with pre-shaped tubes, including a separate tube above the bedrooms
- Pumped up or deflated easily via easy access external valves; an efficient two-way pump with pressure gauge is supplied with each tent
- Ambassador Master Bedrooms offer more height, a larger floor area plus Cable Entry points
- Rear Ventilation System for adjustable weatherproof fresh air flow plus weatherproof vents along tent sides
- Canopy can be rolled back and attached on the tent front for flexibility when not needed
- Zip-off canopy for additional shelter and shade
- Three inflatable tubes with external inflation valve points for easy access
- Additional side door for flexible entry and exit options
- Large tinted windows, with polycotton curtains, block sun glare, ensure privacy and allow campers to stay in touch with the outdoors