With a very deep canopy over the front door for shelter from rain and sun glare, the Outwell Alamosa 6ATC inflatable tunnel tent sleeps six in two Ambassador Master Bedrooms.
A striking design uses the Power Air Tube System for outstanding performance and the tent is also benefitting from side doors with full insect mesh to all doors.
- Type of tent: Three room tunnel tent
- Sleeps: 6 people
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 living room
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
- Flysheet: Outtex® Airtech (65% cotton / 35% polyester)
- Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000 mmhydrostatic head
- Inner tent: Breathable 100% pongee polyester
- Pack size: 56 x 110 cm
- Weight: 56.0 kg
- Tubes: Power Air Tube System frame for best performance.
- Poles: Steel poles 22.2 mm, 2 upright steel poles
- Outwell's Air TC Range - Find out more >>
- Power Air Tube System offers durable individual air tube technology, with pre-shaped tubes, including a separate tube above the bedrooms
- Pumped up or deflated easily via easy access external valves; an efficient two-way pump with pressure gauge is supplied with each tent
- Ambassador Master Bedrooms offer more height, a larger floor area plus Cable Entry points
- Rear Ventilation System for adjustable weatherproof fresh air flow plus weatherproof vents along tent sides
- Four inflatable tubes with external inflation valve points for easy access
- Additional side doors for flexible entry and exit options
- Large tinted windows, with polycotton curtains, block sun glare, ensure privacy and allow campers to stay in touch with the outdoors
- Full mesh side doors for air flow and protection from insects
- Spacious living area ensures plenty of room to eat, play and relax whatever the weather