Christmas and New Year - Opening Hours and Last Dispatch Dates
Campingworld.co.uk will remain live, open and staffed over the Christmas period as normal. Fulfilment staff will continue to process and dispatch orders as received, with particular attention being paid to orders that choose express and priority delivery options.
Please note, however, that there will be no telephone or email support on Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Year’s Day.
Please be aware that deliveries may be affected by the working hours of third party carriers and you should therefore read the following carrier information for service limitations. Please also note that carrier delays are not uncommon at this time of year and, whilst Camping World will make every effort to ensure your order is dispatched promptly on the chosen service, we cannot be held responsible for carrier delays - postage costs will not normally be refunded in the event of any delays.
Our last courier collection before Christmas will be: Friday 21st December 2012*
*Orders must be placed before 3pm on Friday 21st December for attempted delivery before Christmas:
- Due to volume only orders that choose express delivery services such as or EXPRESS 9, 10, AM or PM will be guaranteed for dispatch on this day.
- Only items marked as ‘In Stock’ will be available for same-day dispatch
- Orders marked 'Delivery Within X-X Days' are estimated based on scheduled stock arriving from suppliers on time, and refer to working days. Due to courier restrictions due to this period this type of order cannot be guaranteed for delivery before Christmas
- Royal Mail 1st Class and ParcelForce Express 24 will not be treated as a priority service as we cannot guarantee a delivery attempt will be made before Christmas with this service
- Express Saturday delivery services will not be attempted
- If an order is very urgent we may be able to accommodate individual orders after this deadline on a case-by-case basis – please call 01252 316 649 for more details
Whilst every effort will be made to pick, pack and dispatch your item on the applicable courier service, Camping World cannot be held liable for postal delays due to increased demand on the network at this time of year, failed or missed deliveries or delays caused by adverse weather - please order as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Order Dispatch between Christmas and New Year
Orders made over the Christmas period will be processed, picked and packed ready for dispatch on the next available collection dateShipping to outside ofthe UK
Orders going abroad may be delayed in transit due tovarious bank holiday closures in the UK and abroad during the festive season.
If you have yet to place an order, but would like an estimated delivery schedule, please contact our customer care team on 01252 316649
Last year at this time we saw heavy snowfall through the UK and Ireland. This led to widespread disruption to the carrier networks, and long delays to postal services. Due to the nature of the items we sell our orders increase during periods of severe winter weather. As these conditions are largely unpredictable, Camping World cannot take any responsibility for orders delayed in the network due to such conditions, and recommend ordering items such as snow boots, sledges, winter clothing and ice grips at the earliest opportunity to avoid any unforeseen delays.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
The Camping World Team