Shield Total Insurance
Full cover comprehensive tent insurance for your peace of mind from just £31.80 for most tents - with 10% off for Camping World customers
CALL: 0844 453 7460 QUOTING: CWORLD
A low cost, comprehensive coverage package, Tent Insurance from Shield offers excellent cover for your tent, contents and belongings even whilst away from your tent. Another key feature is that this policy also covers your tent against storm damage for ultimate peace of mind.
Tent Insurance Details
Great value Tent Insurance or Camping Insurance from only £31.80 helps you protect your new investment. The policy has been designed for camping enthusiasts, from the novice family camper through to the outdoor adventurer.
- The tent and associated awnings, supporting poles, fastening pegs and attachments
- Equipment such as camping equipment, bedding, linen, camping furniture, cooking equipment, portable fridges, gas bottles, batteries, security devices, generators and inflatable dinghies
- Contents and personal effects such as luggage, general household goods, audio equipment and personal effects belonging to both you and your family.
Significant Policy Benefits:
- Market value cover for loss or damage caused by accidental damage, fire, theft, vandalism, storm and flood to your tent, equipment, contents or personal effects (being used by you or your family)
- If your tent becomes unusable following an insured incident, we will contribute towards the reasonable costs of hotel accommodation and the hire of a similar tent to enable you to continue your holiday
- £1 Million Public Liability cover arising from the ownership or use of your tent
- European cover
- UK based Customer Service and Claims Teams
- Optional Legal Expenses cover and Key Protection available
Sleep easy in the knowledge that Shield comprehensive Tent Insurance and camping equipment insurance cover provides full peace of mind.
Key Facts Policy Wording
Camping & Leisure World is an Appointed Representative of Vantage Insurance Services Limited (VISL). VISL is a subsidiary of Vantage Holdings Ltd and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. VISL is registered in England No. 3441136. Registered Office: 7 Birchin Lane, London EC3V 9BW.